Neo is as dead as this place!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neo is as dead as this place!

Post by DRock82 on Sun May 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Ok, well maybe not quite as dead as this place, but damn! I've never seen it that slow before.

At least those Kid Buutards have been silenced.

_________________
I hate butterflies. First I got this monarch mocking me, landing politely on flowers. The I have this purple one flutterin' around. LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S UP TO!!!!!


avatar
DRock82
Admin

Male

Posts : 68
Age : 35
Location : New Mexico, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neo is as dead as this place!

Post by MysticGoku on Mon May 30, 2016 1:54 am

DRock82 wrote:Ok, well maybe not quite as dead as this place, but damn! I've never seen it that slow before.

At least those Kid Buutards have been silenced.

Yeah lol i thought i was the only one thinking that.

A month ago it was way more active.

Why dont they ban kidbuu55 ??

MysticGoku
Casual Conversationalist

Posts : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neo is as dead as this place!

Post by DRock82 on Mon May 30, 2016 2:14 am

Because Neo mods need 100% confirmation that he is Taskmaster doing a ban bypass... 99% doesn't cut it anymore due to..... reasons. Otherwise he hasn't broken any rules as KidBuuCockSucker55.

Honestly he and simplemindedplexible brought more activity with their nonsense but they are dipshits and I'd rather have a dead forum without their nonsense than an active forum with their bullshit.

_________________
I hate butterflies. First I got this monarch mocking me, landing politely on flowers. The I have this purple one flutterin' around. LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S UP TO!!!!!


avatar
DRock82
Admin

Male

Posts : 68
Age : 35
Location : New Mexico, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neo is as dead as this place!

Post by MysticGoku on Mon May 30, 2016 2:30 am

DRock82 wrote:Because Neo mods need 100% confirmation that he is Taskmaster doing a ban bypass... 99% doesn't cut it anymore due to..... reasons. Otherwise he hasn't broken any rules as KidBuuCockSucker55.

Honestly he and simplemindedplexible brought more activity with their nonsense but they are dipshits and I'd rather have a dead forum without their nonsense than an active forum with their bullshit.

Agreed 100%.

MysticGoku
Casual Conversationalist

Posts : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neo is as dead as this place!

Post by Jeff Styles on Mon May 30, 2016 4:50 pm

I remember it was active a lot last May with the Broly and Gotenks topics
avatar
Jeff Styles
Casual Conversationalist

Male

Posts : 12
Age : 20
Location : Santa Ana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neo is as dead as this place!

Post by DRock82 on Mon May 30, 2016 11:21 pm

Aka the most retarded topics. Like the super Buu v. Kid Buu topics. Not sure why the dumbest topics bring the most activity. Something VERY wrong with that picture.

KidBuu55/Taskmaster has finally been perma banned by the super mods. Lol

_________________
I hate butterflies. First I got this monarch mocking me, landing politely on flowers. The I have this purple one flutterin' around. LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S UP TO!!!!!


avatar
DRock82
Admin

Male

Posts : 68
Age : 35
Location : New Mexico, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neo is as dead as this place!

Post by MysticGoku on Tue May 31, 2016 3:57 am

DRock82 wrote:Aka the most retarded topics. Like the super Buu v. Kid Buu topics. Not sure why the dumbest topics bring the most activity. Something VERY wrong with that picture.

KidBuu55/Taskmaster has finally been perma banned by the super mods. Lol

LOOOOL really!? How did you know xD.

MysticGoku
Casual Conversationalist

Posts : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neo is as dead as this place!

Post by DRock82 on Tue May 31, 2016 11:40 am

Martin told me.

_________________
I hate butterflies. First I got this monarch mocking me, landing politely on flowers. The I have this purple one flutterin' around. LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S UP TO!!!!!


avatar
DRock82
Admin

Male

Posts : 68
Age : 35
Location : New Mexico, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neo is as dead as this place!

Post by Jeff Styles on Tue May 31, 2016 11:49 pm

Peace has be restored!!!
avatar
Jeff Styles
Casual Conversationalist

Male

Posts : 12
Age : 20
Location : Santa Ana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neo is as dead as this place!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum